Lowongan Kerja 2014 Puma Energy International sebagai Transportation Supervisor. Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 34 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products. We are one of the largest independent fuel storage operators. We have more than 4,000 employees and 15,000 indirect staff and have pride and passion in our brand. Indonesia is one of our potential markets and now we are developing Indonesia as part of our fast growing business. We have Terminal Facilities in Tanjung Priok, Palembang and still growing. We are looking for candidates who can support our growth.
Transportation Supervisor (Code TRS)
Supervises day-to-day transportation (land) functions to ensure carrier performance, customer satisfaction, and that Department and Company objectives for efficiency, reliability, and productivity are met or exceeded.
- Minimum S1 degree in Technic, Transportation or Logistics with minimun GPA. 3.00
- 3-5 years experience specific in managing land transportation
- Familiarity with land transportation law and cost system in land transportation
- Functional knowledge of all modes of land transportation
- Have insurance knowledge related with vehicle and liability
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- All Positions to be based in Jakarta and willing to rotate in all area within Indonesia
- Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae to email below. Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject.