Lowongan Kerja 2014 PT Elnusa Tbk sebagai Mechanical and Construction Engineer. Elnusa started as a state-owned oil and gas PT Pertamina’s operations support services company. Its services include maintenance and reparation of Pertamina’s vessel shipboard electronic communications equipment, navigational equipment and radar system. Oil tankers owned by other companies working under contract with Indonesia state-owned oil and gas companies were also part of Elnusa clientele.
PT Elnusa Tbk. was officially listed at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (Bursa Efek Indonesia) on 6th February 2008. With its own brand of professionalism, transparency, management and clean & trustworthy business ethics, PT Elnusa Tbk. was ready then to take on challenges, nationally, regionally and internationally. Today, PT Elnusa Tbk. is the leader in integrated upstream oil & gas services sector serving both national and multi-national clientele.
Mechanical and Construction Engineer - Jakarta
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
- Discussing and solving complex problems with all departements (ex : operations, manufacturing, maintenance);
- Making sure a product can be made again reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments;
- Make coordination on behalf of Project Manager using engineering principles and techniques;
- Planning and designing new production processes;
- Producing details of specifications, estimation costs and outline designs (considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraint);
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results;
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic / Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 or 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical / Automotive or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge and also ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Good teamworking skills.
- A high level of computer literacy, particularly computer-aided design (autocad, solidworks, and others).
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
Should you be interested and meet the requirements above please apply via link below.